I’ve been really lucky this pregnancy in not gaining a whole lot of weight. I’ve been able to still wear my stylish clothes but now I’m getting to the point that I have to start moving into maternity clothes. As a young mom I don’t want frumpy moomoo shirts and pants that just aren’t me.
I was just introduced to Bella Blu Maternity the unique maternity store where I can find some of the cutest fashions for a great price. Thanks to Bella Blu I received a really great pair of Megan Trouser Maternity Jeans by Maternal America. They are not only really comfortable but they fit my since of style perfectly. These casual maternity jeans are just what I needed. They feature square back pockets with button flap and hidden front pockets. The belly has a 3 inch underbelly waist with belt loops and the legs are extra wide with a 2 inch hem. The inseam on these maternity jeans is approximately 33 inches.
My favorite feature by far is the waist. I love the pockets but I also love that I can use a belt too.
I have one pair of maternity jeans to also give away!!
Main Entry: Tell me which jeans from Bella Blu Maternity you would like to win.
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner(shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends 2-19-2012