Living out in Beaverton there are many farms almost directly in our backyard, at these farms you’re sure to find a great time.We found ourselves at Baggenstos Farm and attempted our very first corn maze which was quite incredible. The maze was a pumpkin face with the word Baggenstos under it. We could even make out the letters and had a map to guide us.
There was plenty to do for the whole family, like wagon rides, hay mazes for the small kiddos, fresh Kettlecorn being made, and even a number of small activities. It was a great way to spend the afternoon as a family.
Pumpkin Patches Near Beaverton, Oregon
- Amaze in Grace Gardens -Â you pick (in the field) Pumpkins from September Through October
2985 SW Golf Course Rd, Cornelius, OR, 97113. Phone: 503-939-7050. Email us at: email@example.com. Sept/October – Tuesday through Sunday 11:00-6:00 corn maze and free hay rides and hay bale maze for kids in October Port-a-potty for customers. And at the stand from Sept-October – corn, tomatoes, peppers, apples, mums, onions, call for availability (ADDED: August 16, 2008) (UPDATED: September 11, 2010)
- Baggenstos Farm Store – Pumpkin Patch. 3 free hayride wagons, hay mazes, gourds, corn maze, indian corn, hay bales, corn stalks, raspberries, marionberries, potatoes,
15801 SW Roy Rogers Road, Sherwood, OR, 97140. Phone: 503-590-4301. Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org. Potatoes: Russets, Yukon golds, reds & purples.Â winter squash, fresh farm produce, snacks, picnic tables. Group/school tours welcome, schedule early. Third annual Potato Festival October 2 & 3. Usually available: Season: June 1-December 1, daily 9-6. Russets, Yukon golds, reds & purples. Pumpkin Patch September 29-October 31 7 days a week, 10-5:30. Open: daily 9-6. Directions: Located on Roy Rogers Rd. 3 miles west off of Pacific Hwy.; or 1.5 mi south from Scholls Ferry Rd.
- Dairy Creek Farm and Produce – Follows organic practices, pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, Fall festival, child-sized haybale maze, Pumpkin Weigh-Off, Honey from hives on the farm, Fresh eggs, picnic area, farm animals, birthday parties, weddings and wedding parties, school tours, events at your location (call for info)
23295 NW highway 47, Buxton, OR 97109. Phone: 503 324 7819. Alternate Phone: 503 970 4739. Fax: 503 324 0525. Email: email@example.com. Open: 10:00am – 6:45pm daily. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. We follow organic practices, but are not yet certified. Payment: Cash, only. (ADDED: August 14, 2010)
- Duyck’s Peachy-Pig Farm – pumpkins in patch, apples, apricots, asparagus, beans, berries (black, blue, blackcaps, Chehalems, logan, marion, rasp, straw, young), cherries, cukes (reg & lemon), corn, dill, eggplant, figs, filberts, garlic, grapes, honey, onions, (reg & Walla Walla), peaches, pears, peppers (Bell & hot), prunes, plums, pumpkins, rabbits, rhubarb, tours, tomatoes, walnuts, weaner pigs, grapes & golf balls.
34840 SW Johnson School Road, Cornelius, OR, 97113. Phone: 503-357-3570. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Directions: 4 mi S of Hillsboro on Hwy 219. R on Simpson Rd. R on Johnson Sch. Rd. go 3 miles or take 10th Street out of Cornelius 3 miles; L at golf course, R on Johnson School Rd. 1 mile. Usually available: May-December. Open: Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm, Sunday from 12noon to 6pm, and closed all day on Monday. U-pick & we pick. Bring containers, children & food stamps welcome. See & touch animals. Tours: Schools, birthday parties, pumpkins in patch, etc. May thru October. Picnic area, panoramic view, natural well water. Custom filbert harvesting.Â (UPDATED: August 22, 2008)
- Greenville Farms -Â pumpkins, corn maze,
43775 NW Greenville Road, Forest Grove, OR, 97116-8230. Phone: 503-359-4763. Email: Sid@wifi-nw.com.
- Haggâ€™s Tree Farm & Pumpkin Patch – They stopped their pumpkin patch in 2005.Â But they’ve got a Christmas tree farm – see their website or this listing.
18175 McCormick Hill Road, Hillsboro, OR 97123. Phone: 503-628-1007.
- Jim Dandy Farm – pumpkins, tomatoes, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, corn maze, haunted corn maze, prepicked produce, restrooms, picnic area, farm animals
45770 NW Sunset Hwy, Banks, OR 97106. Phone: 503-324-3954. Email us at: email@example.com. Directions: From Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro take Sunset Hwy(26) to mile post 49 at Manning. And for a map to our farm, click here. Crops are usually available in September, October. Open: 9:00-7:00 Daily Payment: Cash, only. Farm Market. Free corn maze, Daytime The Haunted Farm.
- K&H Family Farms – pumpkins, squash, hayrides
11350 S.W. Tualatin-Sherwood Road, Tualatin,OR 97062. Phone: 503-692-5749. 10 miles from PDX.Â June-November, S Hayrides on weekends in October.
- Koch Family Farm – pumpkins, Indian corn, gourds, squash & straw, hayrides, sweet corn, pole beans, tomatoes, peppers, jam, honey, cucumbers.
11350 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Road, Tualatin, OR, 97062. Phone: 503-692-5749. Directions: Located on Tualatin-Sherwood Road near Avery Road. Look for signs. U-pick or ready-picked on order. Bring your own containers.Â Children welcome. See & touch animals available. Hay rides on weekends in October. Tours: daycare groups, schools or birthday parties. Usually available: June-Nov. Open: Call for hours & availability.
- Lakeview Farms – pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, train rides, corn maze, straw or hay bale maze, child-sized haybale maze, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, face painting, pony rides, petting zoo
31345 N W North Ave North Plains Or 97133, north plains, OR 97133. Phone: 503-647-2336. Fax: 503-647-5960. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Directions: On North Avenue directly across from the North Plains grade school And for a map to our farm, click here. Crops are usually available in October. Open: Monday 9 to 5 Sunday 10 to 5 Payment: Cash, Check, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, AmEx.
- Lee Farms Pumpkin Patch – pumpkin patch, hayrides, farm animals, hay maze, bounce house, pony rides
21975 SW 65th Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062. Phone: 503-638-1869. Email: email@example.com. Directions: Click here for a map and directions. Open: 7 days a week; weekdays in October from 3:00pm-6:00pm and Weekends from 9:00am-6:00pm. Payment: Credit cards accepted, fall hay rides. Cut your own Christmas trees. Open Nov 14 for Christmas season. Closed Nov 1-13 for Christmas change over. Restrooms available. Large parking lot and indoor barn so no worry about bad weather. Fresh cider and cider donuts, Weekend Hay Rides, Weekend Pony Rides, Fresh Kettle Corn, Country Kitchen, Our Country Store carries many fun holiday decorations from gourds and Indian corn to straw bales and corn stocks. We also have a great selection of decorations to get you in the holiday spirit. (ADDED: November 2, 2008) (UPDATED: October 05, 2011, from their website)
- Oliphant Orchard – Apples, cherries, pumpkins
23995 SW Pacific Highway, Sherwood, OR, 97140. Phone: 503-625-7705. Call ahead â€“ orders taken. U-pick, ready-pick and ready-pick on order. Bring your own containers, some containers supplied. School groups welcome! Apples, cherries – sweet and pie (U-pick, we pit, commercial pitter!), peaches, plums, prunes, pears, pumpkins, flowers, walnuts, hazelnuts. Usually available: July-October when fruit is available. Open: 9-6 weekdays, 9-5 Saturday & Sunday or until sold out.
- Plumper Pumpkin Patch – Pumpkins, Pony Rides, Hayrides, hay mazes, flowers, Christmas trees.
11435 NW Old Cornelius Pass Rd, Portland, OR, 97231. Phone: 503-645-9561. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Directions: click here for directions. Open: September 22 – October 31, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. daily. Christmas trees starting November 24. Farm animals: Pot Belly pigs, Llama, Calves, Goats, Rabbits, Turkeys, Chickens, and more. Hayrides, hay mazes with slides, concession stand, covered picnic tables, Rubber Duck Races, Pumpkin Bowling, Pumpkin Flinging Trebuchet-Demonstrated each weekend from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the hour. Pumpkin Cannon, Pumpkin Slingshots (for a fee), Pony Rides during October on the weekends starting at 11 a.m. for an additional cost. Fresh Produce from Country Store, bee hives and fresh honey, play structure, Tipi and Picnic area, Group Tours and Field Trips, Birthday Parties & Corporate events, and of course…..the Pumpkin Patch.
- Roloff Farm – pumpkins, peaches
NW Grossen Drive, Hillsboro, OR 97124. Open: Pumpkin Season opens Friday, September 29, 2006; The farm will be open Fridays & Saturdays during the month of October from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM; Sundays from 12:00 noon – 6:00 PM. Directions: Click here for a map. October is a very special time of year at Roloff’s Farm! A visit to our pumpkin patch and the annual tour through the Roloff familyâ€™s private playground have long been a tradition for many local families. Among the various structures are a picturesque Western Town, an incredible three-story Tree House, a massive Medieval Castle and even a full-size Pirate Ship. Because they were constructed for the enjoyment of the Roloff family and friends, they were not designed to be used for recreational purposes by the general public. The Roloff family has made LIMITED access available to the public only during Octoberâ€™s Pumpkin Patch season due to the number of requests to â€œtourâ€ the property. Matt and the Roloff family star in The Learning Channelâ€™s TV show â€œLittle People, Big World.â€ (Note: the name is often misspelled as Rolloff or Rollof )
- Schlichting Century Farms / Gramma’s Place – pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, corn maze, tractor-pulled hay rides,
17995 SW Scholls-sherwood Road, Sherwood, OR 97140. Phone: 503-625-3312. Alternate Phone: 503-936-3637. Fax: 503-625-7456. Email: email@example.com. Open: Monday through Saturday, 10am to 6pm Sundays 11am to 5pm May – October 31st. Directions: 1.5 miles West of 99W on Roy Rodgers Road at intersection off Scholls-Sherwood Road. Click here for a map and directions. Pumpkin Patch, hayrides, Uncle Don’s Pumpkin Cannon, corn maze; We will be harvesting our Super Sweet Corn in September/October; Come visit our year round, on-farm self service wild bird seed outlet store. Payment: Cash, Check, Debit cards, Visa/MasterCard, WIC Vouchers, SFMNP Vouchers. Please bring your own bucket for U-Pick. (UPDATED: June 22, 2009)
- Smith Berry Barn – follows organic practices, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, straw or hay bale maze, child-sized haybale maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, prepicked produce, gift shop, restrooms, picnic area, farm animals
24500 SW Scholls Ferry Road, Hillsboro, OR 97007. Phone: 503-628-2172. Directions: Scholls Ferry Rd. 10 miles SW of Washington Square in Scholls. Click here for a map and directions. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Click here for picking updates. Crops are usually available in June, July, August, September, October. Open: Seasonal hours vary, please check our website for current information. We follow organic methods, but are not yet certified. Payment: Cash, Check, Visa/MasterCard. Additionally we grow numerous varieties of squash and over 25 varieties of apples that are ready picked. (UPDATED: June 23, 2008)