Little Tikes was kind enough to send my girls the Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark and they’ve enjoyed hours of play. On hot summer days nothing is better than being able to stay cool with some water. What we think is great about the Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark is it’s size. It’s big enough to have plenty of fun with but small enough to fit onto our small deck. There’s plenty to do with wheels that turn and a lazy river.
Outdoor Pretend Play Features:
- Children develop “put and take” and early motor skills with this engaging sand andÂ water table.
- Kids can drop balls down spiral, watching them go round and round and down into the lazy river.
- Turn the ferris wheel to scoop up and drop off balls.
- Fill the cup and pour into the funnel to power twin water wheels.
- Turn the spinner that powers the “lazy river.”
Visit Little Tikes for more summer fun toys to keep your kids cool all summer long.
Little Tikes has been kind enough to offer one Spiralin’ Seas Waterpark to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me about another item your kiddos would like to play with this summer at Little Tikes..
Extra Entry Methods:
- Follow Little Tikes on Twitter
- Fan Little Tikes on Facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- Like Our Ordinary Life on Facebook
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends July 17th