There’s something about a cute diaper, I actually had this conversation just today. I have two daughters and that means we have had many a pairs of diaper covers. Especially with summer it’s just another item to add to their wardrobe. There’s just something about a cute diaper, one that can be shown and doesn’t look like a diaper.
Pampers has teamed up with designer Rosie Pope for a new diaper line, Pampers Limited Edition Prints. The designs include floral and polka dot prints for girls, and argyle and toy car prints for boys. They will be available through the summer, starting now, and are available in sizes 1 through 4.
Pampers sent our Brooklin a box and I can say I have not used bloomers since getting them. I know we’ll continue to buy them through summer although I’m hoping to see more variations in prints. I also want to be sure I can still get the Dry Max that I love in prints that also please. Luckily you and I can find the Pampers print now through the end of summer!
I have ONE box of pampers prints to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me about a diaper print you’d like to see.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Follow Pampers on Twitter
- Like Pampers on Facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends June 18th