I can’t believe we’re already talking about potty training, it seems like just yesterday I was announcing my second pregnancy.Â Brooklin loves all things Elmo!Â From our favorite organic food brand, to books and toys she’s had it all. Even better Pamper’s has put an Elmo on every diaper and now she has Elmo giving her a high-five on her potty. The Sesame Street 1-2-3 Learn with Me Potty Chair was sent to us to review from Kolcraft.
The Sesame Street 1-2-3 Learn with Me Potty Chair really has three uses and has a no skid bottom to keep it in it’s place.
- Potty chair with large bowl to prevent splashes and leaks.
- Easily converts to a step stool.
- Potty training chair with a removable seat that fits most adult toilets.
So far Brooklin hasn’t used it as a toy and she’s already gone in it, I think she’s still unaware of the concept of holding to then going potty. So over the next few months we’re going to continue to work on it, Elmo potty chair and all!
Available at Babies R Us and online retailers for $27.99.
We have one more Sesame Street 1-2-3 Learn with Me Potty Chair to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me some potty training tips! Also do you see another product on the Kolcraft site your toddler would love?
Extra Entry Methods:
- Follow Kolcraft on twitter
- Fan Kolcraft on facebook
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway ends April 18th