With summer quickly approaching it’s time to think about footwear for my kiddos. pediped just launched the new 2011 spring and summer collection with an introduction to the new Adventure Line.
The functional, yet stylish Adventure Line footwear includes a natural rubber sole, toe caps and Velcro straps. The machine washable shoes are lighter weight and more flexible than other waterproof shoes available on the market. Offered in EU sizes 20-31, the collection features twelve bright colors in two adorable styles: the Nile, a Mary Jane style for girls, and the Amazon, an athletic sandal for both boys and girls.
What I love about these shoes is how easily they can go from playing in the sand on the beach to hiking in the mountains. They’re waterproof and able to keep up with my six year old. Plus they are 100% machine washable! Kaila loves to wear hers to school and they’re the first ones she goes to put on.
The Spring/Summer 2011 collection is pedipedâ€™s largest and most innovative to date featuringÂ more than 75 new styles across pedipedÂ® footwear’s three lines, OriginalsÂ®, Grip â€˜nâ€™ Goâ„¢ and FlexÂ®. The collection features pedipedâ€™s signature comfortable fit and a broadened color palette of bright color combinations on trend for Spring and Summer.
- The OriginalsÂ®Â line of soft-soled infant shoes that mimic barefoot walking continues to grow with more styles and a wider variety of colors. The Daisy shoe has been introduced in three colors including a classic white, white multi and the light pink multi. Colorful sandals for boys and girls are now available with the multi-coloredÂ Mimi, available in pink, green and yellow, as well as the SydneyÂ in both browns and blues.
- The OriginalsÂ® collection will be priced at $32, and is available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip â€˜nâ€™ Goâ„¢
- Grip â€˜nâ€™ Goâ„¢ footwear is made with all the benefits of OriginalsÂ®, but with special G2 Technology for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride. Following the overwhelming success of last seasonâ€™s Grip â€˜nâ€™ Goâ„¢ launch, pedipedÂ® has expanded the line to feature more than 30 styles. Rich, colorful sandals, classic Mary Janes and several new machine washable athletic styles have been added.
- The Grip â€˜nâ€™ Goâ„¢ collection will retail for $39 – $45, and is available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
- pediped FlexÂ® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride.Â Â The Flex line offers more than 60 styles in vibrant colors, including theÂ Maggie sandal, Riley sneaker and Sydney sandal for boys.
- FlexÂ® styles range in price from $34-$54 and are available in EU sizes 20-29 with select styles now offered in larger sizes up to EU 31.
The Spring/Summer 2011 collection is now available online atÂ www.pediped.com and in select retail stores.