It’s almost Valentine’s Day and I know we’re all thinking about the big day of love. Maybe it’s a bubble bath, quiet dinner and movie with your spouse. Whatever it is make it special. I know I love candles, and nothing quite makes the room glow like candlelight. Partylite recently introduced a five new sensual, sophisticated scents intended for the most intimate spaces â€“ the bedroom, bath or anywhere you want to set a romantic mood called Forbidden Fruits.
I of course wanted to try the new Fig fragrance so Partylite kindly sent me some candles, and large tea lights to check out. The collection includes an elegant lidded porcelain holder with vintage charm. Perfect for special keepsakes or add a Forbidden Fruits Large Tealight, then tuck away for easy carrying to a romantic getaway! ($24.95)
The candles come in beautifully wrapped elegant boxes tied with black satin ribbon. Extremely romantic and the fragrance is heavenly.
- Passion Fruit — An exotic and effervescent blend of sun-ripened passion fruit, wild island berries and sparkling champagne. Its luscious ripe scent arouses the senses.
- Perfect Pear — Anjou pear and crisp delicious apple are layered with creamy vanilla and juicy red berries in this succulent fragrance.
- Apple Allure â€“ As tempting as the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, juicy apple is mingled with sparkling fruits, flirtatious florals and provocative musk for a deep, flavorful scent.
- Fig Fatale — This irresistible blend of sensual fig, succulent fruits and velvety vanilla is deliciously rich. Fall under figâ€™s captivating spell.
- Plum Pleasure — Sweet, plump plums, black cherries and red raspberries are warmed with notes of cinnamon and vanilla. Give in to your passion.
Forbidden Fruits highly fragranced waxes are available in:
- Large Tealights â€“ last all evening with a 9-14 hour burn time ($10.95/four)
- Gift Jar Candles â€“ 40-60 hours of burn time; ready-to-give box ($24.95)
Visit Partylite to place an order now, set the mood and feel the romance.