I started reading American Girl books after my sister Amanda brought one home from school. I’ve been reading them just about as long as I’ve been able to read chapter books. My sister Amanda’s favorite was always Felicity but she let me read all her books. As an original American Girl I’m a little sad to see Felicity being retired in fact, this Christmas is the last that you will be able to purchase this treasured historical character.Since a big part of the American Girl Company is the books, you will still be able to purchase her books at AmericanGirl.com. And even though Felicity is being moved to the archives she still retains her place in the hearts of 9 year old girls everywhere. Including my own.
Kai got her very first American Girl book 6 months ago. We’ve gone through the first two books in the Kit collection. She picked Kit to start her collection, which is fine by me I know nothing about the new American Girl’s. I know as my girls continue to get older their love for American Girl will blossom. There’s something about losing yourself in a book, with such an imagination a girl can dream big!
Through the Christmas season you can purchase Felicity online at AmericanGirl.com or in any American Girl store. Get this classic doll before she’s gone. And the perfect gift for any American Girl on your list.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- This is simple, I want to know about your American Girl. Who will get this prize, and why will she like it? What on her wish list this year? Who’s her favorite American Girl? Or tell me about the American Girl who you remember most.
(Winner chosen is based off a combination of answers, effort, and entries. I pick several people, then use entries and effort further determine the winner. I cannot pick at random.)
Extra Entry Methods:
- Add my Gift Guide banner to your blog sidebar.
- Enter the giveaway on Mommy Mandyâ€™s site.
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my site banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- â€œLIKEâ€ Our Ordinary Life on Facebook.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry per post commented on. just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front, please comment on all new posts and leave your extra entry comment)
Giveaway will end December 1st.