I’ve been a fan of Halo since Brooklin was in the bodysuits and sleepsacks. By far my favorite Halo product is the Technical Comfort System. The coveralls were so great when Brooklin was an infant, they would keep her cool on long summer days and warm in the fall. Of course now that she’s a toddler Halo sent her the Techinal Comfort System two piece set to review. Of course we are quickly approaching fall again and she’s already wearing her suit.
The Technical Comfort System helps to protect your babyâ€™s sensitive skin and keep them comfortable night or day by helping to wick moisture away from the skin twice as fast as cotton, and it helps regulate their temperature. Add on an SPF of 30 without any added chemicals, this comfortable fabric can help protect babiesâ€™ skin from the sun, too!
Check out Halo for all sleep and playwear for infants to toddler.
I have one tow piece set to give away.
ollow These Rules For Entry:
- This is simple, tell me one other item you’d like to get your toddler or baby.
(Winner chosen is based off a combination of answers, effort, and entries. I pick several people, then use entries and effort further determine the winner. I cannot pick at random.)
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! 5 entries.
- Grab my site banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners) 1 entry.
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side) 2 entries.
- Gain an extra entry by tweeting and following me on twitter, becoming a Google follower, and also by sharing this giveaway on Facebook. Let me know in a comment if you can.
- Tweet once a day for an extra entry.
- ReTweet this post using the button for 3 entries.
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries.
- You can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front)
Giveaway Ends September 30th, 2010.