In just a few shorts weeks Kaila will officially be a Kindergartner. Two weeks after that I return for fall term at Portland State University. I’m almost through my BA requirements and am anticipating the end. It was nice to have a summer off with the girls but it really is time to start thinking back to school!
Through my participation with Team Mom and Staples I was given a whole set of back to school supplies.Â Among the items were eco-friendly back to school products for kids. The scissors made out of recycled materials, and pencil sharpeners. I of course think the eco-friendly products are not only good for the earth but they are also really affordable.
Of course Staples is known for office supplies at great prices so you can find everything you need for back to school. I think these (see above image) binder, folders and composition notebooks. I go through so many notebooks taking notes in class and I like these designs. They’re funky and kind of cute, great for the kiddos. And there’s all sort of combinations.Â (see in store.)
Check out Staples for more back to school deals!
I have one $25 Staples gift card to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me about who’s going back to school in your home.
Follow Staples on Twitter for more great deals!
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! (3 entries)
- Grab my site banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners)
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side)
- Also you can gain extra entries by blogging, tweeting, becoming a Google follower and/or following me on Twitter. Share the giveaway on Facebook.
- You can also tweet once a day for 1 extra entry.(use the retweet button and add @ourordinarylife in your tweet)
- Remember: List this giveaway on any contest site for 3 entries. you can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. (1 extra entry just go to â€œhomeâ€ posts are up front)
Giveaway Ends Aug 31st