For the past year my family has taken great strides to try and live healthier. One way we spend time together as a family and get exercise is by taking family walks. Growing up my family did the same so it only feel natural. My children are able to experience nature and spend time together as a family. Living in Oregon has it’s advantages!
When looking at wagons I went straight for Little Tikes which they actually allowed me to review the Little Tikes Deluxe Ride & Relax Wagon (with umbrella) . We’ve had such a great time testing out this luxury ride that I wanted to share our favorite features.
- Storage compartment that can transform into two single facing seats.
- Seats have seatbelts perfect for little ones.
- Cooler attached to the back.
- Can easily turn into a bench, great for park trips.
- An umbrella that easily can be popped up for sunny days.
- Wagon handle is able to be flipped under the wagon for extra storage.
- Cup holders galore!!!
- It’s easy to pull and we often do hills.