My husband likes coffee, I’ll drink a Coke and he’d rather have a cup of joe. Just in time for Father’s Day we had the chance to test out a gift idea for dads who like coffee. The Senseo coffee machine is the ultimate coffee lovers gift. Del has this thing about old coffee. What I like about the Senseo are the coffee pods. It’s an easy way to store and use coffee and there isn’t any mess. You simply throw away the pod and you’re good to go. The pods are sold in my major grocery store so they’re easy to find as well.
The coffee brews in one minute and you’re good to go. It’s perfect for a quick cup of premium gourmet coffee. Plus it has an auto shut off feature. Both my husband and I like this feature. Value wise it’s one of the most affordable single cup coffee brewingÂ machines.
Check out Senseo for more information or where to purchase.
I have one Senseo to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me: Tell me which flavor of Senseo pod you would like to try.Â
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! (3 entries)
- Grab my site banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners)
- SUBSCRIBE: (located home page, right hand side)
- Also you can gain extra entries by blogging, tweeting, becoming a Google follower and/or following me on Twitter. Share the giveaway on Facebook.
- You can also tweet once a day for 1 extra entry.(use the retweet button and add @ourordinarylife in your tweet)
- Remember: you can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. Come back and visit me! (I check them, Iâ€™ll see and respond.)
Giveaway will end June 20th