My mom came to get me in 1989. I was three and she was in her 20’s. It was like that’s the way life was supposed to be. For everything my Mother gave me I can never repay her. It’s days like Mother’s Day that makes me step back and truly appreciate my mother. I often send her letters and cards telling her how much she means to me, but nothing is quite like Mother’s Day. I’ve never had a love like the way my Mom loves me. And I know you feel the same.
This Mother’s Day Western Union is helping to give moms the perfect gifts. Western Union set up a Flickr page where users can submit pictures of their moms. And each week Western Union will select photos from the gallery to share on their homepage. In fact, this past weekend Western Union hosted a concert at Camp Pendleton, in San Diego, for military families which featured Wyclef Jean and Paulina Rubio. It’s was a wonderful celebration of love!
Western Union just sent me an Mother’s Day gift — a $50 Western Union gift card. What mom couldn’t use $50? They also sent me some additional $50 Western Union-branded gift cards to give to my favorite moms (my readers!) on Mother’s Day!
I have FIVE $50 Western Union Gift Cards to give away!
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me: What’s the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. What are you getting your mom?
- I’d like to encourage you to submit your moms photo on the Flickr page.
- Connect with Western Union on Facebook
Extra Entry Methods:
- BLOG ABOUT IT!!! (3 entries)
- Also you can gain extra entries by blogging, tweeting, becoming a Google follower and/or following me on Twitter. Share the giveaway on Facebook.
- You can also tweet once a day for 1 extra entry.(use the retweet button and add @ourordinarylife in your tweet)
- Remember: you can always leave a comment on any non-giveaway post. Come back and visit me!
Giveaway will end May 25th