Easter has always been a special day and my family always gathers for Easter. McCormick & Schmickâ€™s Seafood Restaurants is having an Easter brunch that will appeal to your entire family. Living in Oregon seafood is always a great way to go and my family all enjoys the menu at McCormick & Schmickâ€™s Seafood Restaurants.
The Menu Will Include:
Two or More Eggs Benedict Preparations One traditional and one with choice of smoked salmon or crab cake
Two or More Omelet Specials One traditional omelet preparation and one served with crab
Signature Baked French Toast Brioche bread layered with toasted pecans, bananas and caramel, baked with a vanilla scented custard and topped with traditional bananas foster, syrup and whipped cream
Childrenâ€™s Brunch Plate Scrambled eggs, bacon, baked French toast with strawberry garnish
For the children in the family have them print out this coloring page and they will receive a free scoop of ice cream with the purchase of a Childrenâ€™s Brunch plate.
I have (2) two $10 Gift Cards to McCormick & Schmickâ€™s Seafood Restaurants to give away.
Follow These Rules For Entry:
- Tell me what your plans are for Easter, how do you celebrate?
- Extra: Follow @McandSchmicks on Twitter become a Fan on Facebook
Extra Entry Methods:
- Grab my site banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners)
- Also you can gain extra entries by blogging, tweeting, becoming a Google follower and/or following me on Twitter.
- You can also tweet once a day for an extra entry.(use the retweet button and add @ourordinarylife in your tweet)