Giveaway Ends Dec. 10th
Have you ever been given a gift and been surprised by what was inside? Was it unexpected? Have you ever not been able to decide on a gift, and you end up getting something that someone doesn’t like? JCPenney made it easy on all of us women with their brand new website Beware of The Doghouse. The Beware of The Doghouse website allows women to put their significant other in the “doghouse” for bad gift choices.
I don’t think that Del has ever given me a “bad” gift since his gifts are usually items I need or want. Sometime I’d really like a giftÂ that is a little more sentimental though, with maybe more thought. Maybe this is my final hint, if not, HE”S GOING TO THE DOGHOUSE!
JCPenney has provided me with one $100 gift card to help keep you out someone out of the doghouse.
Follow These Rules To Enter:
- Tell me the one gift you can give that will keep you out of the doghouse.
- Don’t forget to visit Beware of The Doghouse and do submit who’s in your doghouse and why.
Extra Entry Methods:
- Enter The Maghound Sweeps, which if you win I also win a trip to NYC. Remember to enter under Our Ordinary Life. Earn entries
- Add the Christmas Banner
- Grab my site banner (shoot me an email Iâ€™m willing to exchange banners)
- Also you can gain extra entries by blogging, tweeting, becoming a Google follower and/or following me on Twitter.
- You can also tweet once a day for an entry.
JCPenney kindly offered this $100 gift card for promotion.